1. Who we are
our website is www.shecookslife.com
2. Your personal data
By using our service, you may provide us with some information about you, through forms or any other channels we may make available to you. This information is simply to serve you better.
Each time you visit our website and any time you voluntarily provide us with personal or no personal information, you agree that you give consent to receive emails about the website.
4. What Information do we Collect
The personal information we collect is:
your email, phone number, and your first and last name. This is to enable us to give you to meet your unique needs.
5. External Links
We may include some links or embed content (in form of video, audio, or image) to the post on this website. We are not responsible or liable for the content employed by those websites. These websites may collect data about you or track your interaction with their website.
When do we collect these cookies?
- If you leave a comment on our website, you may opt-in to save your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details. The shelf life for these cookies is usually 12 months.
- When you log in, we may set up several cookies to save your login information. Your login cookie expires within 2 days. But when you select remember me, your login will last for 2 weeks. If you log out of the account, your login cookies will expire and be deleted.
8. What rights do you have over your data
If you have an account on this website or have left comments;
You may at any time request access to your personal information held by us.
You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you.
You may elect to withdraw your consent at any time.
You may request that your personal information be deleted.
9. How long do we retain your data
In the case, you leave a comment, the comment, and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
When you register on our website we can store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information
10. CAN SPAM Act
We are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act;
We agree to the following
Our email subject heading will reflect the content of the email with a designated email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our emails must come with an unsubscribe button, in the situation you feel our services are no longer needed. We will make it easy for you to opt-out.
We will Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters so you know where to find us.
Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
To honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
please feel free to mail us at – email@example.com or use our contact page