hello! i’m dymma
A Lady, A Fighter, and a Survivor
I was a girl ashamed of herself, lost in the mediocrity of other people’s perceptions of me. I never lived my life. In 2016 my journey to personal development, growth, and self-love started, I discovered that the twenty-something years of my life were never for me. I never knew how to change a thing about it. So many ups and downs on this path, and it took a whole life booting experience and mental regeneration to redirect the old me to a new me.
And this is who I have become
- A strong-willed person.
- A determined lady.
- Never ashamed girl.
- A girl-bold and gorgeous.
I will be sharing my experience with you by updating my post on the blog, just so as to lend a helping hand to you. Just so you know, You are not alone!
get to know me
a few other things you need to know about me
- I am not a social media person.
- I have a garden for my native herbs.
- I have backyard poultry, you might see that on my Twitter page.
- At 10, I wanted to be a chef, because I love cooking so much.
- I have never left my home country but will be willing to come if you invite me, lol.